Life is too short to live with a “someday” mentality, Plan a trip today. Contact us to plan a trip itinerary click here or call us on +2348189416000.
Traveling certainly has it’s share of headaches and frustrations. Do not worry about that anymore, we’ve got you covered this season.
With lots of travel deals and professional help, traveling can create a fulfiling and most enriching moments you’ve ever experienced in life.
Every trip is a new experience all together. It isn’t about boarding a plane or the awesome views, it isn’t about the Beautiful airhostess attending to you.
Whether you are planning your next big adventure or just need a simple getaway plan, Bookings Nigeria is just a Phone Call away.
People don’t take trips, trips take people.
Get motivated to explore the world with these wanderlust quotes…
SEE THE WORLD
1. We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment – Hilarie Belloc
2. The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one’s own country as a foreign land – Gilbert K. Chesterton
3. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has courage to lose sight of the Shore – Andre Gide
4. We travel initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes, and learn more about the world than our phones can tell us. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again – to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more – Pico Iyer
5. Not all those who wander are lust – J. R. R Tolkien
6. Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. One’s destination is never a place, but rather a new way of looking at things – Henry Miller
8. For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move – Robert Louis Stevenson
9. No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be – Chuck Thompson
10. Travel makes one modest. You see what tiny place you occupy in the world – Gustave Flaubert
THE WORLD IS A GLOBAL VILLAGE
11. The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have – Anna Quindlen
12. Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world, it’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. – Anonymous
13. You don’t have to be rich to travel well – Eugen Fodor
14. Our happiest moments as tourists always seem to come when we stumble upon one thing while in pursuit of something else – Lawrence Block
15. Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure – Irving Wallace
16. A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
17. Nobody can discover the world for somebody else. Only when we discover it for ourselves does it become common ground and a common bond and we cease to be alone – Wendell Berry
18. Take only memories, leave only footprints – Chief Seattle
HIT THE ROAD – IT’S THAT SIMPLE
19. You don’t live to pay bills and die – Anonymous
20. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before – Dalai Lama
21. Embrace the detours – Kevin Charboneau
22. One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things – Henry Miller
23. Surely, of all the wonders of the world, the Horizon is the greatest – Freya Stark
24. We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us – Anonymous
25. Better to see something once than to hear about it a thousand times – Asian Proverb