Compiling the favourite 5 from my bucket list was a tough one, my moral stand was questioned, but I stand true to my desires – The secret dirty childish and feminine side of me.
I have always been a sucker for girly fantasies and love stories, this inspired my writing today. We all agree that a constant in humanity is life and death. When you would be exiting this world to where ever is next cannot be determined, one thing is certain… everything you do now is a direct translation of the choices you make. I choose to be happy, live life and love love. All my friends and relatives can attest to that about me.
The favourite 5 from my bucket list
- Own an Island– I grew up watching ABG and MG cable stations in Kaduna. Television stations like TNT, Cartoon Network, Sky Movies, Sky One were my favourites. At that young age I knew I wanted an Island of my own. Maldives, the Cook Islands, Santorini Greece and Seychelles are some of my favourites. Its a really long list, lol. #Unashamed a girl can dream.
- Party like a rockstar in Amsterdam – Yep, Amsterdam. Who wouldn’t want to spend at least a day at Amsterdam. I have heard enough stories and pardon my African skin and our excessively hyped moral grounds, I just want to run loose just for a day there.
- Lie on a beach in Fiji – I love beaches so much, didn’t grow up near one! Fiji is so beautiful, readers of this blog know I love the place alot, lol.
- A 7-day boat cruise on the Atlantic – This is self explanatory, who wouldn’t want that? Maybe my honeymoon would be the perfect excuse to have that.
- Go to Zanzibar – Because I’m African ofcourse. Scratch that, Zanzibar is amazingly beautiful!!! Its rich culture and heritage makes for a good vacation. Lots of adventrous and exciting activities to do. It is the perfect destination to enjoy your hoilday in the natural scenery of forests and beautiful coastline.