Ever been on a flight and for some reason you forgot to charge your music devices or take along a good book?
Sure can be a drag even for a 45 min flight when you’re bored out of your mind. However, we thought about that and as always, we found a pretty fun, educative and pretty dope way to keep you occupied through times like that. I mean it’s pretty dope that you would wanna check it out either way. (If I do say so myself)
The Wandering Feet Magazine
As you know our topmost goal is to bring you closer to the wonders that lie in traveling this amazing world. Starting here in Nigeria, spreading out to Africa and the world at large.
There is so much to see and experience and somehow we’ve managed to bring that all together. Taking you from one journey to the end of the earth and back.
Piecing together endless adventures and experiences while still feeding the fires of your wanderlust.
Below are the title and key sections that make up the layout of the magazine:
THE WANDERING FEET
• Travel Tales: This section features Nigerian travel articles and tales from urban nomads that take on the adventure of exploring Nigeria and her treasures
• Discover Africa: This section features African countries. Activities, places to visit, where to stay and even what to eat are documented or reviewed to make it easy for other nomads looking to explore
• Explore The World: This section features non-African countries
• Guest Chat: This section features interviews by people from different walks of life with an ardent love for travel
• Business & You: This section features business articles
• Health and Fitness
The magazines will be placed in the pockets of airplanes therefore reaching a range of wide consumers. This in turn would foster the awareness of different cultures, people and lifestyles. Showing how we are all connected and bound by the uniqueness of our differences.
For now we have this magazine up on Dana Air flights and are working on covering even more airlines for an even wider reach.
In addition the opportunity of advert placements within the magazine also goes ahead to promote businesses within Nigeria.
Links to the upcoming website will be updated to this article soon.
In the meantime check out our Instagram @bookingsnigeria for loads of travel ideas and tips.